Wow, I can’t believe what I found out from google when I searched the word “selfie.” I never thought it would actually show up with a legit meaning. And here you go:
- Use a camera that has a larger megapixel. It’s not necessary for you to have a very expensive one, though.
- Always have a good lighting. Most of us do edit our photos, I should say. I just noticed that the clearer the original photo was, the lesser edit needed. Of course, this improves our skin texture and color too.
- Prepare. Do not overdo your make up. Do it as if “things fall into places” meaning it’s like a momentum that needs to be captured and so you’ve got your mobile camera and click it to save that memory.
- Show your facial expression. I do not encourage being sad when doing a selfie because for me it’s just you know, it’s make it or break it. I like seeing myself with a warm smile on my lips. Or if I needed to, I wouldn’t smile but I would make my eyes tantalize. I don’t know how to word it out but I’ll show you some examples below.
- Selfie could be portrait but could also be whole body shot. From the root word “self”, so it mainly shows yourself.
- Find a great background. Although it’s all about yourself, it’s a no-no for you to take a selfie with clutter on your background. It could be nature, your home but find a comfortable place like living room, and the like.
- Share. Select a website where your photos are safely managed like Photobucket, Flickr and some more.
Here are some of my selfie
Happy sharing everyone!